All BCNA activities are funded by your fellow neighbors. Please consider contributing funds to make Big Country a better place. If you are not already a member, the first $10 will go towards your membership; anything above will be gratefully accepted.
If you wish to contribute via cash or check, please bring payment to the next BCNA meeting or leave a check for “Jeanine Southall” at 13805 Paisano Circle. The BCNA also accepts donations via PayPal for convenience.
In the past, generous and committed neighbors have taken the time to spearhead various events and activities including, but no limited to:
- BCNA leadership
- elections held annually for: president, vice-president, treasurer & secretary
- Neighborhood beautification
- road and litter clean-up
- repair and beautification of entryways
- landscaping and flag replacement at the triangle
- Neighborhood gatherings
- spring picnic
- potluck progressives
- National Night Out (Neighborhood Watch)
- neighborhood garage sales
- Holiday events
- 4th of July parade
- Halloween trick-or-treating hayrides
- Christmas caroling
- website & email maintenance (our webmasters are always willing to train someone!)
If you would like to become more involved, please do not hesitate to contact BCNA or attend a meeting to share your ideas for an activity.